Next Steps for Women courses are designed for small groups, known as Women’s Circles, where the expressive arts tools of creative writing, drawing, and movement activities inform and support the curriculum.
Contact Shelley about Women's Circles which may interest you. Classes can be arranged on a personalized schedule.
- Who Am I Now? Let Yourself Know! – Learn how to find creative resources that help to heal, nourish, and restore.
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan™ – Identify personal resources and learn to access them for everyday well-being.
- Wellness Tool Box Refresher – A once a month refresher circle for women with a Wellness Recovery Action Plan.
- A Woman’s Journal, Helping Women Recover – Address issues that many women struggle with.
- Sober Girls Dance Too – Winning Against Relapse for Young Women (Ages 13 -16 and 17 – 20).
- Winning Against Relapse – Learn to monitor symptoms and respond to them in a way that reduces the possibility of relapse.
- Staying Sober – A Serious Solution for the Problem of Chronic Relapse.
- A Woman’s Way Through the Twelve Steps – Brings a feminine perspective to the Twelve Step recovery model.
- Movement Ritual & Meditation – Step Out of Your Head and Into Your Body, Your Home.
- Seeking Safety – A present-focused therapy to help people attain safety from trauma/PTSD and substance abuse.
On-going Women’s Circle Support
- Each Women's Circle meets for two hours once a week unless otherwise noted.
- Clients are welcome to participate in more than one Women’s Circle per week.
- Women’s Circle course offerings may be taken more than once.
- Women who have completed a Women’s Circle together and wish to continue together as a group will have the opportunity to do so.
Each Women’s Circle is charged monthly for the duration of the course, always payable on the 1st of the month. Sliding scale rates available. Receive a 10% discount when friends register together.
- Art materials are Included.
- Required reading materials and workbooks available at cost to clients only.